JVA continue to expand and are looking for a driven Financial Planner to join their adviser team.
Your new role
As part of the Client Experience team, you will develop a long-term client base through effective relationship building, appropriate strategic recommendations and exceptional client service whilst fulfilling a fiduciary role to clients in financial advice recommendations.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Practice Manager, with support from the Client Services team.
Your day-to-day tasks
Based in our West Leederville office, you’ll provide a high-quality customer experience to clients by actively understanding their needs, recommending appropriate strategies and allowing them to achieve their goals and objectives.
In addition to servicing and retaining our existing client base, you will identify business opportunities and establish new relationships to introduce new clients to the practice.
What you’ll need to succeed
DFS (FP) qualified, you’ll be a self-starter with strong organizational and planning skills. You’ll be able to visualise the big picture and understand all the small components that need to come together to achieve your desired outcome.
As you’ll be introduced to diverse group of people, from a diverse range of situations, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and nurture relationships with clients and stakeholders is essential to your success.
Your highly technical skills will span your knowledge of:
- Investment and insurance products
- The financial services industry and its products
- Legislative and compliance requirements
- Taxation issues
- Centrelink issues
- Estate planning issues
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Life insurance products
- Business development practices
- Information Technology requirements and applications
What you’ll receive in return
We encourage our clients to first dream, then do, with a solid team by their side at every step of the way to see their goals achieved. We treat your personal and career journey no different. We’re here to help you realise a fulfilled life and support you with:
- A competitive salary package
- Access to financial products and services to see your personal wealth goals realised
- Mentoring, training and development to see you progress your skills and career
- Subsidised F45 gym membership, with an F45 conveniently around the corner for your lunch or post-work workout
- Convenient office location in West Leederville, with Mary Street Bakery and a range of other great cafes and amenities close by
To find out more about the position, read the full Job Description here.
Sound like you? Email us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV along with a creative covering letter filling us in on why this job is made for you.
Does this job sound ideal for a friend, family member or peer? Forward them this post or share it on social media and tag them in so they can jump on this great opportunity.